Schedule a Vehicle Inspection in Honolulu, HI
The power of Porsche vehicles derives from tried-and-tested parts and mechanical systems. Although expertly crafted, these parts and systems need frequent check-ups to ensure they’re operating at their best. All Porsche vehicles, even the SUVs, have sports car spirits, and require the attention of certified professionals to avoid hiccups down the road. Read on to learn more about how we conduct a vehicle inspection at our Honolulu service center, then schedule an appointment!
What Do We Look for?
The vehicle inspection process covers many crucial aspects of your Porsche vehicle, including the following:
- Fluids and Battery: To ensure your performance car is appropriately hydrated and powered, our technicians will check its battery health, as well as engine and transmission oil, brake fluid, and clutch fluid levels.
- Electrical: From the ignition/starter switch, to the windshield wipers, to the headlights, we’ll inspect each of your car’s electrical systems for shortages and failures.
- Exterior and Body: Keeping the exterior of your vehicle in excellent shape helps protect its systems in the cabin and under the hood. We’ll take great care in checking your vehicle for any leaks, as well as the condition of the brakes, axle joints, underbody, and other key areas.
- Engine: The heart of any Porsche is its engine. This is why we make it a point to check engine performance, measure emissions, and evaluate alternator function during every vehicle inspection.
- Road Test: After running the gamut of checks and inspections, your vehicle will be taken for a road test. During the road test, the technician will check for any irregularities, such as strange noises, vibrations, malfunctioning electrical systems, etc.
Why Choose Us?
Your Porsche sports car or SUV represents the pinnacle of performance in the auto industry. So, why take it to anyone other than a factory-trained professional? If you need a vehicle inspection in Honolulu, bring your vehicle straight to your local brand experts. Our service team knows Porsche vehicles from front to back, and can pinpoint areas of concern less qualified mechanics may miss. In addition to first-class yet cost-effective service, we offer the following benefits to customers from Waipahu, Ewa Beach, and beyond:
- Genuine OEM Porsche parts
- Porsche-authorized tires
- Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan
- Easy-to-follow maintenance guide
Start Servicing with Us Today!
With Porsche Hawaii, there’s no need to travel far and wide for great service. Schedule a vehicle inspection in Honolulu—and see just how easy we make routine auto care! If you have questions about our inspection services, contact us online or by phone at (808) 670-1584. Our service team is onsite from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.